- 1 kg pork ( or any part of pork meat on your preference)
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 5 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- Mix the pineapple juice, sugar, and soy sauce in a large bowl.
- Marinate pork with the pineapple juice, sugar, and soy sauce mixture for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Separate pork from the marinade and set the remaining mixture aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the marinated pork until the meat turns light brown.
- Pour in the remaining marinade mixture together with the pineapple chunks and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Cooked until sauce reduced.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Best served with rice.